This is the place to find free instructions, free patterns, and free tutorials for crocheting just about anything you might want to make.
If you are a total beginner to crochet, and you haven’t yet learned how to do the basic stitches such as the chain, the slip stitch, the single crochet, the half double crochet, the double crochet, and the treble crochet, you should start there before you worry about learning anything else.
- How to Crochet the V Stitch
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- How to Crochet Afghan Stitch
- How to Crochet the Puff Stitch
- How to Crochet a Circle — 6 free patterns for crocheting and knitting circle shapes
- How to Wire Crochet With Beads — Tutorial Includes a Free Pattern for a Beaded Napkin Ring
How on earth would you go about crocheting without yarn? It’s easier than you might think if you know the secrets.